.define::adorable. | THE KLACKNERS

2.14.2011

.define::adorable.

Hey y'all.
How was your valentine's?
No really.  I want to hear about it!

Mine was pretty uneventful.
But I was blessed with an absolutely gorgeous day outside & I sit by a window at work so I was able to enjoy the sunshine.

Other highlights of my day?
1. Nat left me a hilarious voicemail & I laughed out loud listening to it at work.

2. I got to talk to dear Elisa on the phone for a bit tonight.
     SO excited to see these girls plus J & A this weekend!

This last bit was the icing on the cake for my day.
So adorable.
I could not stop smiling while reading and listening to this.
And I really wish someone would write me a song.
That would be absolutely lovely.
Like really really.
I might die of happiness.

{check it out}